For my money, the only way to brew really good coffee is to use a coffee press (see photo), sometimes called a French press. It’s simplicity in itself. Be sure to use regular grind — not drip grind. I normally put two-three scoops for every cup of coffee. Heat clean water and once it boils, pour smoothly into the coffee press. Stir with about 30 strokes (I use a whisk). Then, insert the press but do not press immediately. Let the coffee steep for about half a minute before pressing and then pouring. My wife and I normally take coffee with muscovado, which is raw brown sugar.
- Avoid this auto repair shop in Araneta Ave.
- Find an honest computer box technician?
- Brew really good coffee at home?
- Keep kitchen knives always sharp?
- Create filler or placeholder text when designing a newsletter or brochure?
- Tie a Necktie?
- Find cheap but good notebook risers?
- Make sure I have the right kind of money for a trip to Cambodia?
- Know when it’s OK to use a split infinitive in a sentence?
- Find an IKEA reseller in Manila?